Old Bay Chicken Wings
Makes: 6-8 servings
Prep Time: 1 hour Cooking Time: 1 hour Total Time: 2 hours
2 lbs chicken wings and drumettes
1 tbs Old Bay Seasoning
2 tbs apple cider vinegar
3 tbs vegetable oil
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp freshly cracked pepper
freshly chopped parsley
For The Dipping Sauce:
For the Sauce:
2 tbs mayonnaise
¼ cup non-fat Greek yogurt
2 tbs ketchup
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1. Mix the Old Bay, vinegar, vegetable oil, paprika, and pepper in a large ziplock bag (or two).
2. Season the chicken wings lightly with salt. Add the chicken wings and marinate for one hour in the refrigerator.
3. Preheat the oven the 500 degrees.Cover a cookie sheet in foil and lay the chicken wings down on the sheet in a single layer.
4. Bake the wings for 50 minutes, or until they are crispy and the juices run clean. Remove the wings from the oven and let them sit for 5 minutes, tented with foil, before serving.
5. While the wings are baking, make the dipping sauce by whisking all of the ingredients together. Season to taste with salt and pepper before serving.
6. Top the wings with the parsley and serve on a platter with the dipping sauce.